Senior Manager Enterprise Global Compute & Networking Benelux
We are currently seeking to hire a Senior Manager to lead the Global Compute and Networking (GCN) business in the Benelux, focusing on large enterprise and multinational customers. Based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, the Senior Manager Enterprise GCN leads a team of (datacenter) presales specialists. Working closely together with Sales Directors in the region, you will be challenged to develop a strategic yet realistic short, mid and long-term plan to grow the infrastructure solution business in the Benelux.
Delight Customers driving positive cNPS score
- Lead the team that help our customer to Modernize and Automate their infrastructure leveraging the ISG portfolio with core focus on Compute, Networking, MidRange storage and Enterprise peripherals.
- Help our ‘customers’ to benefit from PowerEdge servers (by driving Open Manage Enterprise adoption and Ready Solutions), Open Networking and (Hyper)Converged solutions.
- Drive and structure the collaboration with Sales, Pre-sales (ASE) and ISG Specialists and Services.
- Assure great customer experience in the ‘solutioning cycle’ driving solution integrity.
Inspire Team Members, driving eNPS:
- Lead a team of 8-10 System Engineers and Technical Sales Representative based in the Benelux. Attract, develop and retain key talents and create a team that makes the real positive difference with customers, partners and Dell Technologies colleagues.
- Enable the team to Lead the End-2-End data center opportunities.
- Assure team members are extraordinary well developed to position Dell EMC and PowerEdge and Open Networking specific on all levels (present, whiteboard, 1on1 conversations).
- Develop thought leaders (champs) on (Hybrid) Compute Centric Data Centers, HPC, Automation etc.
- Overachieve Server, Networking and Enterprise peripherals server revenue and margin plan.
- Every team, every segment, every Route to Market.
- Contribute to (MidRange) Storage and Hyper Converged Infrastructure growth.
- Drive High Value Workload sales motions.
Grow the Business (become #1 in server share)
- Develop our business, protecting en developing our business with our installed base customers, win back lapsed/non-buyers, leverage the opportunity of cross-sell and win Net New Buyers across all customers segments with laser focus on winning ‘Game Changers’.
- Capture the opportunity in HPC.
- Align resources to the market-opportunity.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree.
- At least 8 years of experience in IT and technology of which a minimum of 2 years in a technical (consultancy)or presales (management) role.Track-record in consultative selling: offering IT solutions to Enterprise customers.
- Experience in leading and developing a team.
- People manager with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Able to influence people on different levels and with different backgrounds: from junior techies to CXO, from engineers to business leaders.
- Strategic, analytical and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Proof points of practicing our core leadership principles: Relationships + Drive + Judgement + Optimism + Humility + Vision +Selflessness.
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
- Hands-on knowledge and expertise in datacenter solutions including cloud, workloads, hardware, servers, storage and networking.
- Experience with software development, artificial intelligence etc.
- MBA degree.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the technical skills to take our sales to the next level, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family:Engineering Job ID:R042652