As a (Sr) Manager Agile Transformation you harnesses the power of Agile applied to changing needs and to accelerate business value to our clients’ enterprises
What impact will you make?
You want to own your career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you, and you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as an (Sr) Manager Agile Transformation. Together with fellow Agile consultants you, on a daily basis, advise and support board room members on how to drive growth by converting traditional “analog” businesses to digital and adaptable ones and harness the power of innovation. It requires transforming businesses into an intuitive enterprise that anticipates tomorrow’s customers’ needs and delivering insights that lead to first-mover advantage.
This is how
- lead teams in delivering multi-mode transformations of organisations to become and sustain adaptable and Agile;
- provide coaching and/or mentoring of team members and senior leadership roles at our global clients
- have a laser focus on the intersection where culture, enterprise strategy, and implementation to sustain change meet;
- design and deliver the adaptable organization of the future
- contribute to thought leadership and practice development effort in order to help evolve and mature practice service areas – Enterprise Agility, Agile transformation;
- train and coach senior leadership and disruptive teams to optimise their Agile way of working;
- implement tools and instruments to empower efficiency, effectiveness and adaptability in an Agile way of working;
- manage teams responsible for developing and deploying user adoption programmes for technical and multi-mode transformations, digitalisation and emerging technology initiatives;
- develop transformation programme strategy spanning across Agile practices, tools, processes, and people.
At Deloitte, the leading firm in Consulting, Audit and Assurance, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax, and Legal. With 15 offices throughout the Netherlands and well over 5,500 employees. Globally, we can count on 250.000 employees from offices in 150 countries.
Our Agile Transformation practice within Deloitte Consulting Amsterdam offers end-to-end corporate Agile solutions and implementations to our clients. Methodology definition alone is not enough, Agile requires new behaviours and interactions to collaborate with business partners.
Based on your interests, experience and fit, your role as an (Sr) Manager Agile Transformation can be within in one of the three departments in Deloitte Consulting Amsterdam; Programme Leadership, Organization Design or Enterprise Architecture (all between 40-60 employees). For an impression click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKbtZO5xS6s
Mario Kortman | Manager, Programme Leadership
“We build the organizations of the future, at the very edge of market transformations or right at the core of current global enterprises”
Tessa van den Berg | Senior Manager, Organization Design
“We support building adaptable organizations. This happens on an ongoing journey with the aim to remain relevant in the (global) markets, and to remain meaningful places to work for employees”
Within these departments, collaboration with other (international) colleagues and continuous (technological) innovation, are central. Professional experience is important, but it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts our clients ahead in a tough market. Do you want to know your future colleagues?
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, you take a share in the profit;
- flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- 26 days' holiday per year and the possibility to purchase 15 additional holiday days per year;
- a good mobility scheme: choice of a lease car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe or a cash
Option, an annual public transport card or a travel allowance;
- the possibility of benefiting from tax-attractive extras, such as company fitness and a bicycle plan;
- a development programme through which you continue to develop continuously;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which you can also use privately;
- possibility to participate in the collective health insurance scheme;
- great career opportunities. Every 2 to 3 years, depending on your ambitions and performance, you grow to a new position.
What you offer
You are sharp, analytical and ambitious. At Deloitte Consulting, you advise top firms in the field of growth, innovation and strategy. You see endless opportunities for your clients. As a business or IT talent, you can think of the best 'out of the box' solutions. Furthermore, you have:
- minimum of 5 years of work experience in consulting with a focus on Agile Transformations, Digital Transformations and/or Adaptable Organisations;
- led (parts) of large transformation programmes in Agile transformation and/or digital implementation using Agile methods;
- strong analytical and problem solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions;
- Go-to Agile expert for other colleagues and our clients;
- inspirational leader with strong leadership and people development skills;
- entrepreneurial, ambitious and commercial mindset;
- ability to build and manage disruptive teams and lead multiple, large, time-sensitive projects;
- responsible for new client contacts, sales funnels and delivery of Agile advisory projects;
- strong communication skills (both Dutch and English) to talk to people with authority about the implementation of new and disruptive technologies and multi-mode transformations;
- proven experience with Agile and Lean methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, XP and SAFe);
- exposure to digital transformation and technologies (i.e. digital industry innovation, design thinking, mobility, DevOps);
- a background in academia and expertise in Financial Services, Insurance, Communications Media & Technology, Consumer Business or Public Industry;
- willing to (frequently) travel abroad.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We are happy to receive your application for the position of (Sr) Manager Agile Transformation. At Deloitte we are open to all people who bring quality and ambition. We are therefore curious who you are.
Questions? For the answers, please contact Micha Lekawael (Sr Recruiter Technology) via +31 653528497.