Account Manager Duty Free Borders, Ferries and Cruises EVE, Netherlands T1
A day in the life of an Associate
To manage the Duty Free Border store, Ferry and Cruise customers in Europe under the supervision of the Duty Free Distribution Channel Manager. The purpose is to drive quality growth in those accounts and ensure operational excellence through efficient route to market, ie direct customer and distribution management.
The holder needs to ensure proper execution of sales and marketing initiatives across all accounts (in Europe mainly in the Nordics, Baltics, Germany, and UK) through planning and customer engagement in building mutual joint business plans. Excellence in Shop floor execution will ensure the delivery of growth and category leadership.
The role will be reporting directly into the Duty Free Distribution Manager, and will work closely with supporting functions like Marketing, Finance and Logistics. The role is based in Veghel, Netherlands.
Explore the world of Mars
- Full account Management responsibility of accounts in Europe mainly based in the Nordics, Baltics, Germany, and UK
- Achieve monthly targets through the deployment of sales initiatives, marketing activities and promotional calendar.
- Manage the budget and investment plan across all accounts.
- Ensure best in class implementation of our yearly NPD launches and promotional activities.
- Deliver increased visibility on shop floor by deploying additional displays/ secondary sitings, as well as upgraded displays, to ensure a strong presence & impact of the company's brands in-store.
- Spot opportunities to deliver incremental business
- Deliver strong customer engagement plans
- Manage distributor agreement as well as customer agreements by complying with company standards
- Address inefficient route to market with the support of the Duty free Distribution Manager
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience in sales, managing key accounts and distributors
- University Graduate with a Bachelor degree in Business Administration
- Excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- PC Knowledge (MS Office)
- Portfolio Customer management with wide varieties of profiles
- Distribution management
- Shop floor execution capabilities
- Budget management
- Strong organization and planning skills
Please contact Christophe Bouye or Celine Andrieu for more information. Application deadline: 29 August 2019