Professional (3 to 5 years)
We’re looking for a front-end developer who lives and breathes at the intersection of design and engineering. You will join the Exact Design System team that consists of 4 UX designers and you. The team is responsible for UI and Mobile design for all Exact products. Together with your team you’ll identify and execute the most important initiatives in your domain.
Some of the challenges you will have as our new front-end developer:
- We’re on a journey to create a coherent experience across all digital touch points for our users. A new visual identity is created and we’re on the verge of rolling it out to all our products and users. You will play a key role in making this happen!
- Our products are heavily used by users on a daily basis. Every improvement in the usability of our products has therefore huge impact on our user’s productivity and happiness. You will improve our products by working on the top usability issues.
- As stated in our mission, we deliver innovative solutions! Being the expert in your field, you will collaborate with the engineering teams to give the finishing touch to deliver that awesome user experience!
- You’re an ambassador for front-end development at Exact Software and love to share your passion and knowledge with your fellow engineers. Are you ready to take on this challenge? If so, we would love to welcome you in our team. Read on if you think you got the coding skills to positively impact the lives of our users.
- You’re a highly motivated self-starter. You will be a key member of the design team and collaborate closely with other engineers and stakeholders to deliver the selected initiatives.
- You feel comfortable using technologies like Semantic-UI, AntD, REACT, REDUX, WebPack, Gulp, I18Next, Jest, JQuery,Github.
- You have at least 4 years of professional experience in software development
- Have an eye for beautiful interfaces and the coding skills to create pixel-perfect interfaces;
- You have good communication skills and willing to promote front end development in the organization.
We Offer @ Delft
- All the room your ambition needs.
- Events such as the Global Exact Hackathon and Exact Tech Talks to develop and showcase your skills.
- Useful training sessions via our learning and development center that help you to fulfill your career potential.
- A competitive salary package.
- Healthy food from our restaurant every day.
- Friday afternoon drinks at our bar “Bits & Bytes”.
- Solid and warm guidance with regards to relocation if you are coming from abroad
- Our own fitness center with personal trainer.
Exact combines the energy of a startup with the benefits of a multinational. We think actions speak louder than words and continuously strive for innovation; technical as well as personal. Each day again, we challenge ourselves and each other to be better than the day before. There’s never a dull moment at Exact.
Exact has an open and welcoming culture in which anybody can have impact. We value ideas by their merit, not by their source. New opinions, people and principles keep our minds flexible, while we stay committed to our mission of empowering SME’s to be the driving force of the global economy.
Please apply using the form below.
You'll be hearing from us soon.
Interested in other challenging jobs @Exact? Look at our other vacancies.