As a Functional/System Administrator of NetSuite you are responsible for a proper working system and all related business processes. As a ERP specialist you are:
- Evaluate, design, execute, measure, monitor and control business processes;
- Identify and implement changes and improvement to processes;
- Collaborate with all departments to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the processes;
- Introduce innovation into the processes to impact the results and focus on the entire process from beginning to end;
- With the Business Intelligence activities you collect data in order to create and to distribute process and business reports;
- In this role you are also responsible for the Data integrity of all databases.
What we expect from the ERP Specialist:
- You have a HBO/WO degree in Information Management, Business Administration or Industrial Engineering and Management or simular;
- With 3-5 years of experience;
- Experience in working with ERP is a pre: NetSuite, Exact, Logistics or Dynamics;
- You have excellent communication skills in spoken and written English;
- You have a good understanding of data analysis and forecasting;
- You have exceptional determination and interpersonal skills.
We offer the ERP Specialist:
- An exciting work environment with a young international team in a fast growing company;
- Strong influence on the further development of the organisation;
- Close collaboration with other departments;
- An inspiring, creative and open working culture;
- Competitive salary (based on level of seniority);
- A relaxed, informal and social atmosphere with Friday drinks and fun Team Building Activities.
Our client is a young and trendy start-up located in Amsterdam. We are a young, international and hardworking team and we are all excited about to become one of the leading global fashion watch brands. We are looking for people who are energetic, reliable and motivated to join our team.