Do you want to be part of our Engineering team as a cable installation engineer focusing on multiple challenging cable installation related aspects? Then you should read further!
As a cable installation engineer at Tideway you assist our tender and project teams with engineering support related to cable installation activities during the preparations and execution phase of our offshore projects.
As a Cable Installation Engineer you…
- collaborate with other engineers as well as tender, project and operational teams;
- coach junior engineers;
- prepare installation engineering assessments and perform cable installation analyses to develop suitable installation methodologies and determine limiting criteria;
- generate and check reports, specifications and calculations associated with the installation of cable products;
- develop appropriate in-house tools and guidelines, take care of administration of standards, guidelines and norms;
- take the responsibility towards organization of the engineering tasks and accurately monitor the progress of projects.
You need the following qualifications to be a Cable Installation Engineer:
- have bachelor or master degree in a relevant engineering discipline;
- have relevant experience in the offshore (preferably wind) industry;
- have experience with execution of cable installation analyses in Orcaflex;
- speak and write fluent English;
- have strong analytical skills and can take a critical view towards the tasks to be carried out;
- be communicative, pro-active, problem solving and have attention to detail;
- have a flexible attitude, adapt behavior and work methods in response to new information, conditions or unexpected obstacles.
What are your benefits?
- excellent remuneration package including numerous interesting advantages, such as pension and health insurance;
- challenging position with corresponding responsibilities;
- engaging international working environment;
- wide range of career opportunities, personal and professional growth and the possibility to follow courses.
We are a dynamic, highly specialized, offshore company
Tideway, member of the DEME group, is an EPC contractor which operates worldwide in the offshore industry. Working at sea is our business and our expertise is applicable to various disciplines, ranging from power cable installation, rock placement, landfall construction, offshore dredging and subsea installation works. We solve challenges, invent innovative solutions and get the job done. On time and within budget. We engineer, we install and we protect!
Are you the expert we are looking for? Apply now via our online application form!
Recruitment by commercial agencies in relation to this or other vacancies is not appreciated.
36 - 40 uur per week